As many of you know, this is my year of the bucket list. From June 2013 to June 2014 I plan on accomplishing many, many things from my bucket list. You never know when you’re going to find yourself in your life settling down or coming to a point where you’re tied down in some way and can’t explore the world anymore, so I just want to start experiencing everything now. You really never know what tomorrow is going to bring… START TODAY!
Prior to June 2013 I accomplished the following items from my bucket list:
- Ride an elephant
- Get a meaningful tattoo
- See Death Cab for Cutie in concert.
- I had visited 9 of the large cities on my list of places to see
- Experienced my first annual trip with my bestie Andrea (To DC!)
- I became a red cross volunteer.
The following is a list of things I think I can easily accomplish within this year.
- Move to Denver (oh, haha, wait… I did that).
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- get my scooter
- Get a Boston Terrier
- Become obsessed with some type of fitness (biking… I’m right there…)
- Climb a mountain?! I’ve technically done that now too, but let’s keep working on bigger hills here…
- Go Ziplining
- Go rafting
These things are so easy here in Denver… this is going to be a great year!!